1. Seedsters Sprouted Seed Snack by Doctor in the Kitchen. I am constantly munching in between meals. Made from organic sunflower, flax, and chia seeds; this savory snack is vegan, RAW, non-GMO, and gluten-free. I like that it is filled with healthy fats and not sweet. If I owned a bar I would serve these instead of bar nuts! Just saying!
2. Larissa by Theory in Blue and White. This is my favorite work shirt, and I wear it out as well! The fabric, called Wealth, is stretchy and luxurious looking. It’s great with a suit or with leggings and my boots. I always feel polished and professional. I wear a size small, and it’s true to size.
3. Glow With It After Sun Lotion by Arbonne. After two weeks of intense sun and fun in Hawaii, I couldn’t wait to slather this hydrating lotion every evening. It is so incredibly hydrating especially, after spending time in salty water. It smells so clean and fresh. Always VEGAN, petroleum- free, and free of artificial color and fragrance. It contains avocado oil, plantain, and chamomile extract. I’m definitely going to need several bottles to get me through the summer.
4. Kipling Bags. These have been my travel bags since my children were tots. They loved the little monkey attachment as a travel buddy. Of course, my kids are grown, but these sturdy, colorful bags are still in my attic ready to travel when I do. Lots of great memories attached to these bags, and my newest additions will be ready for new travel experiences.
5. Moana Surfrider Hotel on Waikiki Beach. This beachside hotel is 113 yrs old, and I fell in love with the architecture the minute I pulled up to the Grand Portico. The grand staircase takes you back to a simpler yet grander time, especially among the monstrous buildings and hotels that line the strip. The 120 year old Banyan tree in the courtyard and historic Waikiki beach steps away make dinner at the veranda at Beach house at the Moana a super special treat.