I thought I’d share a few of the things I love best.
1. Home on the Go Lemon water Bottle by Full Circle. I love that it is made of glass, has shatterproof guard for accidents, and I can have my lemon water all day long.
2. Creating Wellness. My weekly chiropractic adjustments with Dr.Peter Sayegh. There is no better way to feel perfectly aligned, grounded, energetic, and pain free
3. My daily Herbal Detox Tea by Arbonne for Liver and kidney support. Milk thistle, peppermint, dandelion, and uva ursi make this herbal decaffeinated tea one of the the most relaxing moments of my day.
4. Big Shot 50 probiotic drink by GoodBelly. This dairy-free, soy-free, vegan shot is exactly what I need during the winter months to avoid cold and flu.
5. Dueboots. My daily walk from Grand Central Station to West 22nd Street would never happen without my incredibly comfortable and supportive Dueboots by FitFlop. All of their boots, shoes, and sandals give me the mid-foot suppor I need all day.A MUST for a city walker like me!