1. The mesmerizing mosaic passageway that runs under the northern edge of Bryant Park, connecting the 7 train with the Sixth Avenue line. Oh, and there is always a musician playing there…and the music sounds great! Definitely, the BEST part of being that far underground at 8am.
It’s a Long Story™ Mascara by Arbonne
2. Its a Long Story™ Mascara by Arbonne. This is the only vegan, completely petroleum free mascara that works! It contains polypeptides, bamboo extract, thyme extract, Vitamins B5, C, and E. Aside from providing major longitude, I like the scent of botanicals every time I pull out the wand.
3. MusclEase® by Physiologics. Move over, Advil! Traditional herbs Valerian, Passion Flower and White Willow Bark are combined with calcium and magnesium to promote proper muscle function. This formula provides a soothing experience for overworked muscles at the end of the day, or after a gym workout. Take 2 tabs immediately after workout, and another 2 before bed.
4. Emery 2 Pant by Theory. I am living in these charcoal wool-blend slacks this winter. A polished look for work, they have a little stretch, and work great with heels or boots. Oh, and I hear that they make my “bum” look really good….and thats always a good thing!
5. Meet the Mulberry! I have started adding naturally dried organic mulberries to my raw power snack of cashews, goldenberries, goji berries, cacao nibs, and pecans. Mulberries are a compound fruit, like raspberries and blackberries, and have a mild flavor. Eating just a couple contains significant amounts of Vitamin C, dietary fiber, iron, and protein. In addition, mulberries contain anthocyanins, a group of antioxidants known for their anti-inflammatory and possible anti-cancer properties, and reservatol, an antioxidant found in red grapes.