No holiday is complete without a delicious seasonal cocktail. Try this Apple Cider Margarita Recipe to add a little sweet holiday cheer to your Thanksgiving Day menu.
Apple Cider Margarita
- 1 ounce Grand Marnier
- 1 ounce gold tequila*
- 5-6 ounces sweet apple cider
- orange segments and apple slices
- cinnamon + cane sugar + coarse sugar for glass rimming
- cinnamon sticks for garnish
- Add a few spoonfuls of cane sugar, coarse sugar and cinnamon to a plate.
- Run an orange segment around the edge of the glass, then press rim into the cinnamon sugar mixture to coat it.
- Add a few orange slices in the bottom of the glass, fill with ice, then add the Grand Marnier, tequila and apple cider and stir to mix.
- Garnish with apple slices and cinnamon sticks. Enjoy!
*Note: You can use silver tequila here, but I prefer the gold with cinnamon/orange flavors!
MORE THANKSGIVING RECIPES
Pomegranate Balsamic Brussels Sprouts - This cruciferous vegetable adds a pop of nutrition and flavor to any holiday meal.
The BEST Thanksgiving Stuffing - devoid of the traditional bread, this is a paleo-friendly recipe is my favorite, and really is the BEST!
Brined Turkey - I’ve brined my turkey for years. This is the recipe that works, and I’m sticking with it.
Fig Brownie - A delicious & healthy dessert treat great for the Holidays, or any day!